On Friday night the kids had a camp out at the school and they could not have been more excited. It was pretty cold, so Mommy passed on that family outing! I had a quiet evening on the couch watching TV. Actually, I was asleep by 9:30. Anyway, Dave and the kids got home Saturday morning around 9 and I made everyone breakfast. They were all talking about how much fun they had and how they couldn't wait to go again. I had planned on a girls morning of shopping with Peyton, but she said that she didn't feel good. Right after that, Boy Boy said that he felt sick.
And... this has pretty much been the scene at our house since then.
Both kids are sick with fevers and Peyton was throwing up last night. Right before I put the kids to bed a little bit ago, Cade's fever was at 103. Obviously, there will be no school for us tomorrow!


4 comments:
Oh no, Julie! Peyton looks like she has a fever because her cheeks are so rosy. Poor thing. When Max has a high temp and is sick I get so stressed out and worried...I hate it. Anyway, have any of them been randomly oinking?
Hope they feel better soon and I really hope you don't catch it.
Oh Julie, I am sorry your weekend turned out like this. I hope they get feeling better soon.
Hey, at least you had a quiet Friday night!
Way to go Dave. Camping out with the kids. I cant believe you sat that one out Julie! :)
Sorry you have sickies at your house. Peyton and Boy Boy do look pitiful!
I am so sorry about your kiddos being sick. There is nothing worse on a mother than having a household full of sick kids. You feel bad for them but it is also exhausting for you. Hope everyone is on the mend soon.
Post a Comment