Thinking it's a good idea to ride your bike down our street and jump
the "ditch" in our front yard...
Equals this...
And this...

and this...
and this...

and this...
And a big bump on your head that I didn't get a picture of.
And a huge, swollen, black and blue hand because you landed on it- kinda like I landed on mine on the Creeper Trail, but you didn't get gravel jammed up into yours.
BUT, you are a wonderful Daddy who takes playing cops and robbers on your bikes very seriously and we all love you for that!! You're the best!


2 comments:
Hilarious!!!! Dave is like a big kid and I know your kids think he's the coolest! Way to go, Dave!! I love how he's so young at heart;)
Creeper Trail? Julie, that sounds creepy. IS that where you run? Be careful!
I'm LOL at this post even though Dave got hurt. When we saw him the other day at lunch he wanted to know if we saw your post and I'm just NOW checking it out. I bet your kids thought he was the coolest but a little worried about all that blood too! Glad he's okay!
Post a Comment