Every week, each teacher in every class picks a child to be Student of the Week. It is a very prestigious honor that all of the kids get to enjoy at least one time during the year. :) Well, today was Cade's lucky day and he could not have been more surprised or happy!
Mrs. Summers told me that he was going to be the Student of the Week so I was ready with my camera to capture the moment. Sorry for the shaky video... it was pretty early and I
hadn't had a Pepsi yet.


10 comments:
Julie, that is the sweetest thing! He is PRECIOUS!!!! Bless his sweet heart! Good for him! Good for you! Way to be a good mom and get it on video!
Also, btw, PEPSI???? What happened to Rootbeer?
How did I miss this? It didnt come to my email??
Oh my word! That is the cutest, funniest and sweetest thing I have even seen. His reaction is priceless. I bet you are so glad you got it on video.
Could he have been any more excited?
Gooooo Boy Boy!!!
Ok, I just watched it again because Adam wanted to see it. I love how excitesd all the kids in his class were. They were so happy for him! Awwwww.
Oh, I still love Barq's, but I always start the day with Pepsi!
This is adorable! I am so glad the video wasn't blocked at work. I will watch this when I need a pick-me-up throughout the day. Happy belated Birthday! You and Jon are fellow Scorpios? Uh oh! :P
Thanks Jackie! Did Jon tell you what a LOSER he is??! Ask him why I called him yesterday...
Julie, this is so sweet. It almost made me want to cry for some reason. I love how excited everyone was for him too. He must be a real sweetheart!
He forgot AND got the date wrong. How RUDE! He's the worst with dates. I gave him a palm pilot to help him and then that broke. I don't know why he doesn't utilize the calendar in his phone??? O boy! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie, that is the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen! He is so cute. Don't you wish we still got that excited about the little things? :)
Hope you guys have had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment