A few days after Christmas we went up to New Jersey to visit with my family.
YAY! MORE PRESENTS!!!

New Year's Day we went to visit my Nana, Aunt Brenda and Ron.
Peyton was just THRILLED to be able to spend the day with Pierce.
Look at her face- SHE LOVES THIS KID!!!
And speaking of loving someone...
Don't anyone try to get around Royce while Cade is around!
Cade is very possessive of him.
Tyler is MY texting BFF, but he doesn't like to have his picture taken either.
Well, he is my go-to guy. Anytime I need to know texting lingo or FB slang I text him.
And Ty, it's cool to text with your old, dorky Aunt!! I don't care what Kevin tells you!!!

Again, speaking of loving someone...
It's me with my little, baby brother Jon! He has the shortest temper
and ALWAYS thinks that he's right, but I love him anyway!
One of these days I'll whip him into shape...
Here we are- the Adams Family.
And here WE are- me and my BFF Kathy! Usually she doesn't
like to have her picture taken so I don't know what got into her this day!
Seriously, Kathy and I go WAAAAYYYY back... she's been with our crazy family for
24 years!!! I know, how can a girl who looks 28 have been in our family that long??!
Look at this kid's face! Boy Boy LOVES Roycie!

Here are the Adams girls with their girls-
My sister, Carolyn, and her daughter, Hannah.
My mom, Beth, in the middle and me and Pate.

**************************************************************
Red Robin has FABULOUS, YUMMY milkshakes!!!
****************************************************************
Dave was out of town for a few days, so as usual, I decided to paint a room! This time I did our bedroom, the only room in the whole house that I hadn't gotten to yet!
I went from this:

TO THIS!
I worked hard and got it all done before Dave got home. He loved it!
******************************************************
So, as most of you know, I have a large Madame Alexander doll collection.
My mom started collecting these Hallmark ornaments for me when they first
came out and now she gives them to Peyton each year.
We love them and Peyton enjoys decorating the tree with these girls so much!!
*********************************************************
BUSTED!!!



1 comment:
i did the same thing for my hubby one time when he was out of town. he loved it. it was hard working getting it all done and put back together. fortunately, my parents were in town.
Post a Comment