CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Goodbye, Christmas 2009!

Cade is up and walking and feeling good!
He has been such a good little patient for me. I think he's getting
a little bored with the TV watching, so he was back to playing
with Peyton today. My parents had sent him this cool truck
with candy in it and get well balloons.

Peyton had asked Santa for a few things this year, but the thing
she wanted most was a mountain bike. She and Dave love to ride
their bikes on the cool paved trails around Greensboro.

I guess Santa just thought that Boy needed a bigger bike
to learn to ride on.
Awww...so sweet! And there wasn't even any mistletoe!

Money is a fabulous gift for an 8 year old who still has things she wants to buy!!

All this little boy needed was exactly what Santa brought him last week!
He tells us at least 10 times a day how much he loves Pudgie and how
happy he is to be her owner!
Peyton's other favorite gift was a mini voice recorder that
she has played with CONSTANTLY!!
I just cannot believe that Christmas came and went and now it's almost January.
How did it all happen so fast???!!
*********************************

3 comments:

Denise said...

Aw cute post Julie!

Okay, here is what I love:
1. Your new blog look & sidebar pictures.
2. Peyton's blanket.
3. PUDGIE!!!!!

Dolly said...

Looks like you had some happy kiddos at your house. Cute pictures. I can't believe Cade broke his leg. Poor little guy!

BTW, Joy LOVED her bag. Thanks again!

And I'm with you...I can't believe Christmas is gone and it's almost Jan! It came too fast this year.

Kristi Smalley said...

What gorgeous kids you have!!! I'm glad your son is doing well and that you had a great Christmas.