CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

:)

My sweet little Boy Boy lost his first tooth!!
He pulled it out by himself! (with just a tiny bit of pressure from me!! )
He was shocked at first, but then he was excited to be able to put it under his pillow.
I am so glad that we took him to see the movie Tooth Fairy because now he has a funny visual of what he thinks will happen tonight when he is asleep. I love it!!

Here's a video I took last night when I thought that he was going to pull it out then.

2 comments:

Denise said...

HE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Bless his heart, his first tooth. I hope the tooth fairy treated he right!

jday said...

The "boy fairy", as he calls him, gave him a crisp, new, rolled up 5 dollar bill with a rubber band around it. Peyton told him that was probably going to happen because that's how he did it in the movie! I am so glad that I was within ear shot of that conversation because that is so NOT what I would have done!!! :)