DENISE!! You are missing some good stuff, girl!! This season is the most popular players of past seasons- heroes vs. villains. I LOVE IT!! I love this show and The Amazing Race, but I get so stressed watching them. I know, I have no life! I told you I had to stop watching Judge Judy...
4 comments:
You are a funny mess! I haven't watched that show since the very first one, nine years ago! I like the first one, but can't get into them now.
DENISE!! You are missing some good stuff, girl!! This season is the most popular players of past seasons- heroes vs. villains. I LOVE IT!! I love this show and The Amazing Race, but I get so stressed watching them. I know, I have no life! I told you I had to stop watching Judge Judy...
I haven't watched Survivor since Elisabeth Hasselbeck was on. I am going to feel the way you do when DWTS premiers in 2 weeks. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
What on earth??? How can those Reber girls NOT be watching Survivor..I am with you , Julie...LOVE IT!
Post a Comment