Thank you for posting about this. I have been wanting one but was afraid it was a crock and wouldn't work right. SO COOL!!!!!! Can you buy this in a store or only on TV?
Well, Denise IS spreading the word....and she's so excited about this. Nice to know that one of the "as seen on tv" things actually works. Your brownies look delicious!!! Now, if I only had one, with a little vanilla bean ice cream.......mmmmmmmm!
What a great idea that one of us should've thought of years ago and made our millions. I haven't seen one. I wonder if they are nationwide or just in your neck of the woods? What a great idea!
9 comments:
OH MY STARS!!!! (notice my all caps)
Thank you for posting about this. I have been wanting one but was afraid it was a crock and wouldn't work right. SO COOL!!!!!! Can you buy this in a store or only on TV?
I am so happy about this I may just bite off you and post about you to get peeps to come to your blog and see your incredible brownies!
I just came over here per Denise and saw your new gift. YUMMY! Looks like perfect brownies to me. You could sell them the way they look so nice.
Well, Denise IS spreading the word....and she's so excited about this. Nice to know that one of the "as seen on tv" things actually works. Your brownies look delicious!!! Now, if I only had one, with a little vanilla bean ice cream.......mmmmmmmm!
Yummy! I want one too. I just saw them at Kroger and almost bought it but hanged my mind. I am definately going back to get it now.
What a great idea that one of us should've thought of years ago and made our millions. I haven't seen one. I wonder if they are nationwide or just in your neck of the woods? What a great idea!
What beautiful brownies! Granny is a good gift giver!
cool..cool..cool...or I should say Yummy..yummy..yummy. Whats this thinga ma juggy called?
i meant/ thing a ma jiggy. not juggy..lol
Post a Comment