After presents and cupcakes, Peyton gave out her gifts to the girls-
these cute initial jackets. I have a feeling that 4 little girls will be
sporting the same look Monday morning at school! :)
This was the morning after:
How funny!! I have never gotten the "stink eye" from Virginia- EVER! And it looks as though this was the day! Sarah Kate got up at 6:45; Peyton and Abbie got up at 7:45; and they woke up Virginia at 8:30. (for the record, I don't think she was ready to get up!!) Yes, I think I was plucking everyone's nerves with my camera so early in the morning! I kept telling them that someday when they were much older they would thank me!
At least Abbie and Boy Boy wake up happy!!
The Dance Party started of pretty good and the girls were having fun.
Since I was having to video and take pictures, I wasn't able to get out there and dance!
Everyone missed a real treat!!! Although, the adult dancing was over right after it began because of this performance:
Peyton was incredibly embarrassed and wanted us to go into the other room and leave them alone! I kept telling her what good dancers we are and that she is a lucky girl to have such cool parents! I was talking to my mom and she quickly let me know that if we have to TELL Peyton that we are cool- WE'RE NOT!!! So what if I pretended to be the fish that Dave caught? No one wanted to get me on film, but I was good!! Oh, I've got some moves...
Soooo, we were banned from the Dance Party AND from coming within 10 feet of the playroom. Whatever... I was getting tired anyway. Dave went up to bed and I caught up on some Judge Judy's that I missed last week.
All in all, it was a super fun time and the girls had a blast!


9 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha!! I keep telling MY girls how cool we are too! Why do they not get it? (no, seriously, we ARE cool!)
Looks like a fun party, LOVE the jackets!! Good Job, Mom....what are you doing for Valentine's Day??
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!! Good job for getting it on film. So funny! I bet you can cut a rug, girl!
I do have to say one thing....what is this about "catching up" on Judge Judy? Do you DVR her? Again, hilarious!
ROTFL at Dave and the dancing. We will always be cool, jday! don't worry about it! :)
OKAY, the dirty secret is out!! I DVR Judge Judy every day at 2 and 4pm and watch her at night when I can't sleep. True story. :)
I was so caught up with the birthday that I haven't even given Valentine's Day a thought yet! I'm struggling this week!
Okay I am laughing out loud at Dave! LOVE the fishing line move. And you are right,you needed to be the fish!
AGAIN, cool party treats. You da bomb Mrs. Day! You da bomb diggity!
And Julie, shhhhh about Judge Judy! :)
I'm back.... I just watched it 2 more time with Danny. We are LAUGHING! Even more than the fishing line move, WE LOVE LOVE LOVE the spanking Dave gives himself! Still laughing!
And CADE!!!!! He is so funny doing his own thing in the background!!!!!
OH...MY...WORD! OH...MY...WORD! I cannot wait to see David Day a work tomorrow!! OH...MY...WORD! I am calling Mark in the room right now to watch this! Of all the things he has not let you ost on your blog, but he lets you put this on! Laughing so hard.
Also, I LOVE those sweatshirts! You should sell them! :) Where did you get that idea?
HA HA HA!!! Just saw this and let me tell you...you have got a mover and a shaker on your hands. Julie, did you realize you had such a "catch"? And Cade is funny rolling around on the ground...reminds me of Max.
Cute party favors!!!
Hilarious! You and Dave ARE cool parents!!!! I bet Peyton's friends love coming to your house:) Dave is so funny!!
Post a Comment