9 years ago on February 11th, God gave Dave and I the sweetest,
most wonderful gift- a little girl with beautiful red hair!
Happy Birtday to our beautiful, sweet and loving daughter! Peyton you are an amazing big sister and I know that God gave us Boy Boy just so he could be cared for by you!! You bring so much happiness to our family! (Sass and drama, too!!) You keep Daddy "hip" and always let him know which clothes are good to wear. You frequently send me back upstairs to change my clothes so that I don't embarrass you that day. You play with your little brother more than any other child I know and you don't do it because I make you do it, but because you actually enjoy playing with him! He already has hundreds of fabulous memories of you and he's only 6! You are always honest with me when I ask your opinion (brutally honest!)but I love it! You are sweet and kind and care about other's feelings. You are sensitive and thin-skinned, but are tough and competitive, too!! Dad and I love you so much!! We are so proud of you !!!
Happy Birthday, Peyton!





6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Peyton!
Julie, you and Dave have one of the sweetest most beautiful little girls I know! Have fun today celebrating your special girl!
Love the pictures!
Happy Birthday Pate. We love you!
Wow, she has grown up fast. I feel old looking at soem of those pictures.
Nikki, do you remember that bathing suit she's wearing in that one picture??
Happy Birthday Peyton. You are a beautiful girl!
Ok, she is so cute and was such a doll when she was little. I know you're proud!
What a cutie! She's always been so cute and has the prettiest smile! Happy Belated birthday, Peyton!!!
Post a Comment