CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Cutest Movie!!

Next Thursday is Peyton's birthday, so she took a couple of
friends to see Tooth Fairy today. Oh my goodness, that was such
a cute movie!! I loved it! It was just a funny, feel good movie.

Dave, Cade and I were told that we needed to sit a few rows behind the girls.
Wow- I knew the day would come when Peyton would be embarrassed of us,
but I didn't realize it would be before her 9th birthday!!
Although, funny how you're too cool for your old mom until you need something
out of the huge candy stash in her purse!!

Virginia, Abbie, Sarah Kate and Peyton

Also, before Tooth Fairy started we saw a trailer for this:

We love these books! They are pretty funny and it looks like the movie will be, too!

Alright, our evening is just beginning- I have 4 VERY EXCITED little girls and 1 excited 5th wheel! (Poor Boy Boy!!) So, it's pizza, cupcakes, presents and a big dance off on the agenda for this evening. Can't wait to get my groove thang on!!! :)


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy early birthday to Peyton! She is so cute and, again, she has the prettiest hair!

So glad to hear the good review on Tooth Fairy. Max has been saying he wanted to go see that so we may just have to do that soon. And I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I personally think The Rock is not to shabby to look at...great smile. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying your dance off tonight - don't break a hip, Julie. You know we ain't young thangs anymore...this is the year we turn the big 4-0!

Oh, and I was reading through your old posts and did I know you were from NJ? I'm sure I've read that before but for some reason I just picture you as a Southern gal.

Oh, and maybe I missed the explanation, but why did Cade wear the cast? Did he break his leg or was it for something else?

I can't believe y'all have gotten so much snow. Why does it always just barely miss us down here? :(

Oh, and I thought of you earlier tonight as I was eating a Zaxby's chicken finger. Why can't I say no to that place?

Jennifer said...

Seriously, was that not the longest comment ever?

Nikki said...

I am laughig at Jennier!

What a fun night out for Peyton and her friends. You always make her birthday special. You are a good mom! I have been trying to take Adam to see this movie for a few weeks and he says itis for girls. I think it is because it says "fairy".

We ae definately in line for Whimpy Kid! Adam is super excited

Happy Birthday Pate.

jday said...

Yes, Jennifer- GO SEE TOOTH FAIRY!! Really good!

And yes, I was a Jersey Girl- big hair and all!!

Cade had heel cord lengthening surgery. He had been getting Botox shots to help with the flexiblitiy in his foot, but it just wasn't working well so we decided to try the surgery. Seems to have worked pretty well!

And, we just went to Zaxby's 2 days ago, and I thought of you, too!! :)