CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What A Girl Wants

What this girl wanted was braces and yesterday her dream came true!


5 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet girl! Just wait until those braces get tightened and your teeth are KILLING you the next morning! OUCH! In the mean time, you sure do look cute!

Great picture Julie!

Jennifer said...

No way! She sure does look cute...and a little tired and overwhelmed. :) Isn't it funny how when you're a kid you want braces? Constantly picking food out of them is not fun.

Julie, I thought of you yesterday when I went for my first run in 2 years. I did 3 miles and last night my body literally felt like it had run a marathon. My friends are trying to talk me into training for a 1/2 marathon in October to celebrate my turning 40. Want to join me since you turn the big 4-0 in October too? :)

Jennifer said...

Ok, maybe your bday isn't in October...but I know it's around there...right?

Momofgirls said...

Oh y goodness...is she sick of them yet!? Shae AND Anna were the same way! Shae still wears her retainer and Anna still adores her braces (got them in March!)

At least you planned it better than us...we are making tuition payments to LU AND payments to the Orthodontist! Sheesh!

Donna said...

How cute! I had braces TWICE. Both times I couldn't wait to get them and then I couldn't wait to get them off. Denise is right...when those things get tightened, OUCH! I bet she'll be getting different colored bands each visit:)