Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow will be the 4th day off from school- IN A ROW- for snow. Okay, so we did get an inch and a half Monday evening which made Tuesday a bad day to run the busses. Today was questionable, I get it. We were just being super safe and sure the neighborhood roads are okay. TOMORROW, people???????????!!!!!! Seriously? Really? Now the county has forced me and my peep(s) (Megan is the peep, Cindy is the questionable plural!) to run at 6:30 tomorrow morning when it will be 21 degrees. No problem. We've braved colder weather! Meg, do you think we should try Big Loop??
3 comments:
Okay....
1. First of all HELLO???? Are you flippin nuts! Running in this cold!!! Muy Loco mi amiga!
2. I am laughing at the no school tomorrow. We had no school Tuesday and were delayed 2 hours today.
I remember last year when we had all that snow, there were a few days when school was closed and I was thinking the same think you are...seriously????
3. Oh and lastly, back to #1, I would most definitely be the questionable plural friend. No can do!
I think Big Loop might be solid ice, but we could give it a try! The adrenaline rush from slipping all over the place might help us to stay warm.
Denise, Cindy probably has the best common sense of the trio... It will be just Julie and her peep in the cold (and dark!) in the morning. And yes, we probably are flippin nuts. :)
Well, that was a nice run! Beautiful sunrise!!
Post a Comment