CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nothing To Say

Well, you know your blog is bad when your little, baby brother calls you and asks you why you haven't posted anything on your blog in weeks and weeks besides some goofy rantings about a snow day! Awww, Jon, I didn't know you checked my blog!! :)
One of the reasons I don't post anything is because I have absolutely NOTHING to blog about! This is what has been going on at my house:

Cade has been sick since Monday night with a fever and coughing and Peyton came home from school early on Thursday with a fever. They are STILL sick. :(
Other than that, I've been keeping busy with whatever it is that I do everyday. I went to a Silpada/Thirty-One party last Friday and got 3 pairs of pretty earrings, a cool tote for myself and a drawstring bag for Pate. I'm still running a lot. On Monday, Megan, Cindy and I are going to do 12 miles. This is our last long run before our half marathon run in Myrtle Beach on the 19th. GIRL WEEKEND!! Woo! Hoo!! Softball is starting for Pate, so pretty soon we'll be going to tournaments every other weekend. Maybe in the next few weeks my life will get more exciting, but I have to say, I really like my quiet, slow-paced life!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Hollar! Julie is blogging! Please keep it up.

Peytons sweatshirt is cute, did you make it?

I want to go on the girls Weekend but I cant even run a mile. :) Can I be the water girl? I could bring some snacks or cake pops:) Ha! Just kidding...Just kidding. Hope you guys have fun and you are my hero for running a half marathon.

Denise said...

Thanks for the update Julie! I hope Monday brings happy well children on their way to school!!!

So, I thought about you the other day. I have been walking. Trying to walk 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. IT IS KILLING ME! Isn't it supposed to get easier the more I do it? Okay, and running??? (Here is where I thought about you.) SO I got the urge to run around the track the other day. Eight times around is a mile and I got just over 3 times around and thought my legs were gonna FALL OFF! I tried to finish the rest of my laps by walking, BUT I HAD TO STOP! Seriously, I had to stop! My legs were like clubs! What up wit dat? Does it get easier? When? I have been doing this for 3 weeks now. I still HATE exercising. Still CRAVE soda and sugar! Help me Dr. Day!

Megan said...

Julie - Get those sweet kids better!
Denise - I'll leave the advice-giving to Julie, but I just had to chime in and say it is SO MUCH easier if you can find an exercise buddy. They help with motivation and make the whole thing much more enjoyable. Of course, you want to be very careful who you choose or you could end up with some crazy person who thinks she needs to do half marathons when all you ever wanted was 3 mile races! ;) just sayin...

jday said...

N-Yes, those sweatshirts were the party favors for last year's party. I think this year I might do pillow cases since she's having a slumber party. I'll have to work on that one this week.

Let me tell you, I could use some serious cake pops after our 1/2 marathon! We are going out that night and eating like big, fat pigs! And I think I am going to drink a 2 liter of pepsi!!

D- YES it will get easier! I was just telling Megan the other day how I could barely run a 1/2 mile when I first started a couple of years ago. Every Monday when we up our milage I say how I can't believe that we are running that far. I ALWAYS crave sugar and soda!! That part I do not know the answer to!!!

Megan!! You are cracking me up! You LOVE that I am making you do all of this! It's payback for all of those days you made me run last spring when I didn't want to!! :) I couldn't do it without you!!!

Unknown said...

That pic of Peyton with the thermometer is so cute... poor little sickie!

When Jon gave you a hard time about the blog I hope you told him to cool it and asked him about the website he hasn't gotten around to starting yet. :)

Momofgirls said...

C'mon Julie....blog blog blog!!!

I also wanted to comment on Peyton's sweatshirt! How cute!!!!!

Have you been working on anything new??

jday said...

Candice, I think I remember Jon saying something about a website... You need to stay on that little punk!

Inger- I'm not doing a whole lot of crafting/sewing these days. I' m going to get back to it soon! I miss it!