Congratulations Denise and Danny and welcome Baby Logan!!
*******************
Denise, I didn't realize how hard it is to find neutral colored baby items!!! I was looking and looking and then I just decided to take the easy way out and get a gift card!!

I needed to take the easy way out after I've been working on your new JStyle diaper bag! (Thrilling, I know!) The pictures below are not of the bag I made or the fabrics I used- they're just pictures from the pattern book to show you what you'll be getting.

On the table, the bag looks like a good size. (I wanted something completely different for you since you have a few of my diaper bags!) But, I wanted something bigger since you have to carry stuff for several children, not just the new baby.

This bag is stinkin' huge!!! I don't know how well you'll like it as an everyday diaper bag, but it sure is cute! And, you know that I'll fill it with lots of other goodies before I send it off.
I'll be praying that this baby comes soon and that you'll be comfortable until that time!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!!
21 comments:
Julie Day! She will LOVE that bag. So hip and so stylish. I can't wait to see what kind of fabric you use...blue or pink?! :)
Sorry I never called you back the other day. Looks like you did good with a target gift card. She'll love that!
Love the blog look too. You girls are so creative!
Yeah, I had a hard time finding a neutral looking "baby" blog template. Notice that I jacked up the sidebar when I switched the template! I'm such a brainiac when it come to computer/internet things!!!
I LOVE this style! I'm so excited to see what it will look like.
You are funny when you say I will need a big bag. Very true.
Margaux went potty in her little potty for the first time this week, but I am not counting on her being trained until this time next year, so I am sure I'll be carrying double diapers for awhile--wow, DOUBLE diapers. That one just hit me!
And, the gift card---Julie the bag and what you will be putting in it is enough. I feel guilty!
Thank you Julie! Once again you will have me stylin down here in SWFL.
BTW, I am making your famous meatloaf and Mac-n-Cheese for Sunday lunch today. My family loves it!
Good job Julie! I cant wait to see the diaper bag in its final stage. I like the fresh new design of that diaper bag. Makes me want to have a baby so I can have one. Just kidding! And who doesnt love a gift card?
On another note...Denise mentions your "famous meatloaf & mac & cheese" WHAT? You have a meal that is famous? Please do tell.
I love that bag ... almost enough to have another baby so I could carry it ... Ok, maybe not. But, it is still very cute. Good job Julie!
Julie, what a gorgeous bag which I am sure will come in handy on a daily basis.
Julie! ME LIKIE!!!! That is such a cute bag. I know Denise will love it because anything you make is simply adorable! Good job!
GREAT gift, Julie. I LOVE that diaper bag. You are GOOD, girl...GOOD!!!!!
That is a cute bag Julie. Denise will get alot of use out of it. Good gift!
Julie, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the diaper bag. So creative!!! What a great gift to give someone. LOVE IT!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you can make that..it is SO COOL! I just may have to order one or two a few months down the road. :)
The gift card is a great idea because we all know how many times we have to run to Target with a new baby...or with any child for that matter!
Wait, hold on! TWO Brewers girls talked about having another baby! Come on girls. Being pregnant is the thing to do these days! Right?
I've already told Nikki that I'd "hook her up" if she would go ahead and get pregnant!! Diaper bags, blankets, bibs, bedding... Come on, Nikki!!!
two different blog designs in one day???? you are confusing me :)
I rootin for ANY of you Brewer girls to pop another one out!
BTW, I forgot to explain Julie's Famous meat loaf and Mac-n-cheese. It is actually fitting for today since we are talking about babies.
Way back when we lived in the burg just after I had Danny boy, Julie went all out brought us din din one night. SHE MADE home made meatloaf and mac-c-cheese that was so good! I asked her for the recipe and to this day, we eat it at leat twice a month. My Danny's love it!
Denise, you are so sweet... I'm sure my dinner tasted gross! I'll have to show Dave your comment- he'll laugh! But, thank you!!
Sassy, I did the other template just for the shower, pink and blue colors, and when I did I messed up my side bar and now I can't get my other one back and just decided to try something new and I'm not especially fond of this one...
I agree! If one of you Brewers get pregnant we can have another blog shower!!! Do it! Come on Nikki....you especially!!
Wait, stop, who are the 2 Brewer sisters??? Are Julie and Nikki sisters? HELP...I'M CONFUSED!
Just like Denise, I had a tubal ligation, so NO BABIES FOR ME!!
The sisters are:
Noel Brewer Yeatts= NY Times
Nikki Brewer Hogsed= Hogwash
Jenny Brewer Mather= Mather 3
I know someone that has 2 babies on the way...let's do another blog shower...for Mighty Max & Co.!!
And Julie, I agree..I would consider another baby just for the fabulous diaper bag! Haha! (and Shae would JUST die of embarrassment!! I can hear her now "Ewwwwwww, Sick!)
Wow Julie! You are so gifted. That bag looks great! I could not imagine just seeing something like that and then making it!! Amazing! I still love my giraffe diaper bag and all of Sarah's bibs! So nice.
Post a Comment