CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

And Six Pouches Later...

9 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute Julie! And you're a good mommy to get it complete so quickly. I would have made some excuse to tell my children that the tooth fairy needs about 24 hours notice to bring money for a tooth.

Dan Dan had a tooth lost this week too. It was somewhat like Peyton's situation. His tooth had been loose FOREVER. Finally at school on Monday, one of his friends knocked him on the back of his head with a lunch box and Dan Dan's tooth came flying out of his mouth.

By the way, I love Zaxby's, more than CFA! I guess that is an okay bday din din. Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

Okay Julie, are you and Donna on a mission to make me feel like a loser mom? I can't handle all this cuteness!! That pouch is adorable and, yes, you set a bad precedent by making one each time the tooth fell out. :)

I love Zaxby's too - my favorite is just chicken strips on Texas toast with a little bbq sauce. I could eat a whole loaf of that buttered up TX toast by the way. Zaxby's must be a family thing - didn't you say your husband was at a Zaxby's in Greenville? :)

Jennifer said...

By the way EVERYONE...Julie just had a birthday this weekend!!!! She failed to mention it in fear that we would all want to mail her expensive gifts!

Donna said...

Julie! First off, Happy BDAY!!!!!!!


I love the pouch ideas. And your description of Peyton's tooth coming out made me cringe. I can remember that feeling of the tooth breaking from the root and it still gives me chills!

Donna said...

oh and I'm not a big Zaxby's fan. Once in a while, it's okay. I do like Zax sauce, though. It's very tasty!

jday said...

Denise, did Danny find his tooth?? I was eating lunch with Peyton at school once and a little girl's tooth fell out and she couldn't find it. We were crawling all around on the yucky cafeteria floor to find that thing so the poor girl could put her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy! We never found it!!

First Jennifer, thanks for outing me! Yeah baby, class of 89!! Second, we truly are a family who loves Zaxby's! I love the house salad with fried chicken and ranch dressing. AND, gotta love the texas toast!!

Denise said...

Yes, he found his tooth.

How did Peyton like her pouch?

sassy seamstress said...

so...are you going to post the picture of the diaper bag now that denise has had the baby?

Anonymous said...

That is a cute idea! Since Hannah just lost her first tooth, I left a trail of "fairy dust" from the window to the bed (gold glitter). She was so excited to see proof of a fairy in her room. I would never have thought of a unique pouch. Maybe you could make one from another country next time....to show that the fairy gets around (not in a bad way LOL)

Carolyn