CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Knife in the Heart

OK, maybe I'm being a little dramatic with the title, but those of you who know me well will laugh at this!!
BoyBoy got to vote today at Pre-K. I didn't realize that they did the kid voting with the little ones! Peyton voted when Dave and I went last week, and that was a very good opportunity to be able to explain about voting and the importance of it.

When my friend brought Boy home today, I saw the stickers on his shirt and asked him who he voted for. He ignored the question and told me that he got M&M's because he voted! Again, "Cade, who did you vote for? The grandpa? The man with the white hair or the black hair?"
"Um, the man with the black hair."
Obviously, Cade has not listened to a word that Rush and Sean have been saying for months now!! I went to our homework bin and pulled out the voting paper his teacher sent home yesterday and told him to show me who he voted for...

Poor, sweet little BoyBoy!! Can you all hear me screaming right now??!!
So funny!!!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Julie I am laughing! I bet his teachers think you are Dave are BHO supporters! Too funny of all people!

At least Boy Boy still looks like a cutie supporting BHO!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Well, I hope that child got put in time-out or better yet a spanking!

Very funny!

sassy seamstress said...

oh my! i know your heart aches. :) poor little guy. so innocent at this age.

Nikki said...

Adam voted for Obama at school too. Looks like the boys were right on their voting choice. Their guy won. I know your are in mourning today. I have been a little scared to call you.

Kristi Smalley said...

Julie, that is hilarious!!! Do you think referring to Cade from now on as "Baby Killer" would be too much???? LOL!

Donna said...

He probably thought Obama looked younger and more "daddy like" so he voted for him. Does he go to a Christian preschool? I bet his teachers think your family is so liberal and left-wing!!!

jday said...

It is a Christian school! Actually, Obama got more votes in his class. I think you're right about the look thing. Also, in the picture they had of Obama, he was holding a little white child on his lap. Maybe Cade liked that.

I did tell him that if he ever voted for a liberal again that I'd beat his hiney! (just kidding)

Unknown said...

Julie, this is a HOOT. That's definitely one for the laugh jar.

I loved all of your latest posts and I was starting to wonder if the Logans came to see you at Disney. Then...there she was... cute Denny! Ya'll are so cute.

Dolly said...

Oh Julie! Of all people, you, being the Sean Hannity lover that you are and then your Boy Boy votes for the other. well, you've still got many years to train him to do better next time. So funnY!

Donna said...

I looked at this post again and it's so funny! The second picture looks like Cade is hanging his head in shame!!! So funny!!!

jday said...

As he should be, Donna!!! I obviously didn't train him right!!

Momofgirls said...

That is so funny! See how the media spins things?!!! THAT is probably what REALLY happened during the REAL election...people were just confused!! ARGH!!
(just don't tell Sean and Rush!)