CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gifts From My Talented Friends

Many of you know that Mrs. Hogsed is a fabulous necklace maker, but did you also know that she is a Wizard with a Cricut??! Check out my new Christmas banner...

How adorable-I love it!! Thanks, Nikki!

Then, another friend, who you all know as The Sassy Seamstress, made this beautiful candle for me. She painted my initials on there herself!! Sassy, I love it - it is absolutely beautiful!!

There you go, Denise! I've finally posted something new!

9 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

oohhh! your candle looks so pretty on the blog. glad you like it! good to see you back :)

Unknown said...

How sweet! Your mantle looks great, Julie. Nikki, you're giving EmmieCakes a run for her money! Are you goin to sell those banners on your site? Love it all! Merry Christmas to the Days!

Denise said...

Ahhhhhh, a new post. Sorry I'm just getting to it today.

You have some VERY talented amiga's! Love the banner and candle! Nikki you should sell them.

Sassy, NICE candle! Love it! You need to remember that for the Vday swap!

Donna said...

WOW! Nikki, if I woudl have known you make those, I would have bought them from you! I bought a "Christmas" one from EmmieCakes and I've received tons of compliments on them. Good to know you make them , for future reference:)

Love the candle, too. Way to go Sassy!

Julie, I agree. I was wondering how long we were going to read about tooth pouches!!

Nikki said...

Ladies - I just borrowed a friends cricut machine for a day and made a bunch of banners. Sadly, I will not be making anymore because there is no way I am going to pay $300 for that machine. Let me tell you...those emmie cakes banners are a steal! Those things are alot of work and take alot of paper. I dont know how she sells them so cheap. I ordered a birthday one from her and I love it. Thanks Julie for the recognition. Glad you liked it!

Momofgirls said...

Hey Julie, I am with Denise! I kept wondering where you were!

I knew Nikki could whip those banners out! I just got a silhouette cutting thing for my bday. It hooks up to the computer and does what a cricut does, only more (you can look it up on line...) BUT do you think I can even figure it out!? NNOOO! Argh! Wish you sewing machine whiz girls could come over and figure it out for me!

Hope you are enjoying the season!

And Nikki...yes, you should sell the banners! You should see all the cute ones my friend has made! She made one for a baby shower with the baby's name to match the bedding, and the Mommy hung it in the bedroom! She made a beautiful nativity one too!

Kristi Smalley said...

I love, love, love your gifts. You do have crafty friends. I also LOVE the brown paint color on your walls. It is so rich looking! Have a great Christmas!

Dolly said...

That's funny Denise was getting on to you for doing an update. I love your mantle and decorations and I love the banner Nikki made too! The candle is a great idea too!

Julie, I just got the little outfit that you bought for Michael with his monogram on it. My mom brought it home from FL when she was down there with Denise and I LOVE IT! I can't believe you bought another little outfit because the one Denise gave me was just fine. I don't see where you "messed up" on it. You're so funny! Seriously though, I LOVE the outfit. You're so kind!

Jennifer said...

That Nikki...ain't nothin' she can't do! And Sassy...painting on a candle! I tell you what...you creative gals sure tend to hang together, don't you? :)

Have a great week!