CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I know, it's been awhile... but life is busy when you're trying to 1."spring clean" your house after packing up all of the decorations 2. keep your kids busy while they're not in school 3. keep your sanity because your kids aren't in school 4. take care of Bubba, the new hamster that Santa brought (which, by the way, did any of you know that hamsters have been known to eat their own poo?? And if any of you did know that, thanks for sharing that with me BEFORE Santa had the bright idea of giving one to Boy!!) And on top of all of that, I have the itch to paint rooms and make some curtains for all of the naked windows in my house- which might be a good thing if I were confident that I could actually complete either of these tasks in a timely manner!! I've been known to have projects linger...

I did get a fabulous new camera for Christmas from my sweet husband. Yes, I know what you're thinking... where are the pictures?? I don't know. I think I've shot over 250 pictures since Christmas Eve, but I haven't really gone through them yet. Something to be excited about... the camera has a super zoom lens, so just imagine all of the great pictures I'll get of random strangers this year!!! Anyway, I'll post some pictures soon.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Happy New Year Julie! We are just sitting around waiting for the ball to drop. Check out the blog for our current happenings.

Anyway, your post is funny! Glad you got a new camera and yes I was asking myself as I was reading, "Where are the pictures?"

BTW, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Dvd's. Lets just say you made LOTS of children at my parents house VERY happy! I gave Dolly, Donna and Dayna some. Margaux and Harry Jack LOVED LOVED LOVED the Dvd's! They have watched them all week! Seriously thank you!

We are going home tomorrow. I will call you this week. Happy New Year!

Donna said...

yes! Julie is BACK! Love the new blog look and I can't wait to see pics of your curtains.

Yes, we love the dvds here in CHarlotte. Disney Princesses and Little Einsteins RULE!

Jennifer said...

Julie, what did I tell you about choosing rodents to live in your own house? Eating their own poop...are you serious? Oh goodness, I think I may hurl just thinking about it.

While you're at it, my dining room has been curtainless for the last 4 years...why don't you see what you can come up with and get back to me. 'kay?

Happy 2009 and stop working so hard!!! :)

Nikki said...

Dave probably bough that camera for you so he wouldnt have to pose for your pictures of strangers anymore. It was just as much a gift for him. I am JEALOUS of the zoom lense.

I WANTED TO SEE A PICTURE OF BUBBA!!!! I give that thing 1 month.

jday said...

Um, I give Bubba about 3 more days!! If Petsmart gets any female panda hamsters in on Tuesday, Bubba is outta here! Except, we will just have a female Bubba, b/c Cade cannot know that I took him back! Seriously, I'm disgusted with him right now, but I'll post about him soon. He bit Steve Hart the other day and drew blood!!