CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Old Girl!

My sweet sister-in-law turned 40 yesterday!! I know, she doesn't look old enough to drive a car! (That's what Peyton thinks. She says that her cousin, Royce, is bigger than Kathy and he can't drive so why can she??!) Seriously, she really does look like she's in her late 20's-she has aged well! Don't kill me, Kathy! Wait, why am I worried??! She NEVER checks my blog, so she won't know I posted this! :) Besides, I'm close behind you with the age thing...
Anyway, I can't believe that you are 40. Remember when we were at my dad's surprise 40th birthday party?? Who knew that 21 years later we would be sisters-in-law and best friends?! All of us Day's love you very much and wish we could've been there to help you celebrate. But, hopefully we'll all be able to meet in February and we'll have a rockin' night of playing Sequence, eating Hawaiian bread and dip, and maybe I'll even be able to get Dave to stay up past 10 for the fun!! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to you Kathy! You look just the same as you did when I first met you years ago! Have a happy day!

Unknown said...

Your SIL IS a hottie and doesn't look a day over 25. Happy birthday to her!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! I know my birthday greeting means so much to you...you're welcome. :)

She does look so young...what's her secret? Having a young, hip SIL around her like you?

How's your poop eating rat doing? :)

jday said...

Thank you for thinking to ask about Bubba, Jennifer! I've been over-feeding him and giving him LOTS of treats so that his poo will not be so appealing. Seems to be working so far...

Dolly said...

Your SIL DOES look great! I think it's funny that we are all wishing her a happy bday and she doesn't even read your blog. You'll have to tell her to check it out!

Happy Birthday Kathy! Miss you girl!

Donna said...

Oh, Kathy. I can't believe I forgot to call you on your birthday! I am the WORST friend ever!

Happy Bday, Kath. May 40 be your best year, yet!

Nikki said...

And Happy Birthday from me too Kathy! Are you reading all this?