CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hanging Rock State Park

Here are a few pictures from Peyton's trip to Hanging Rock State Park during her American Girl Camp~ Molly. We went to Window Falls where I got this cute picture of Pate and Kennedy.

This was the first time that Peyton has ever been in a lake! She thought that it was gross, but got used to it.
We got to do a little canoeing and the girls loved it.

Fun times!

2 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

I love Hanging Rock State Park!


did i ever tell you the story of how a friend of mine was the "child model" that Molly was made after?

sassy seamstress said...

she live here in GSO actually...here is the story...

http://psalmthirtysevenfour.blogspot.com/2008/04/you-need-blog.html

I've heard the longer version, but I guess she kept in short to simply explain the name of her blog. Too bad she doesn't blog anymore...really neat girl. Thought "P" might enjoy knowing that Molly lives in her very own hometown.