I found this picture when I was looking for wedding pictures. This was probably taken about 2 months after our wedding. Jon had to have been 10 here, but almost 11. Jon, please explain the hair, glasses and hat you little pretty boy! Me- I was 22 and realize that I really need some Botox now! If my forehead still looked like it does here, Peyton wouldn't call me Squidward!!


5 comments:
that looks exactly like peyton! Wow!
Julie - you look 12, not 22! That is hilarious and can so remember that look you had going on. Oh, and be nice to your brother. :)
I am LAUGHING! You little young bride! So funny. Thanks for posting this. Hey, btw, nice profile picture of you and David. Me likie! :)
You were pretty then but you are even prettier now. Age has been good to you. Me on the other hand......
WOOOHOO, Mrs. Day! You look so cool and like you're still in highschool! Cute picture:)
Post a Comment