CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Botox for BoyBoy

Please be praying for Cade today...this afternoon he is having his Botox and casting and since this is his first time, we just don't know what to expect. I'm sure that he'll do fine with the injections, but the whole foot in a cast probably won't go over well.

I'll give an update tonight.

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Thanks for letting us know Julie. I'll be praying for him today. By the way, will he get to pick out a cool color for his cast? He's such a cutie!

Nikki said...

Praying for you! Hope everything goes well. I will call later to see how things went!

Donna said...

I'll pray for him today, too, and you! I love how you call him BoyBoy:)

Denise said...

Okay, now I feel like the stupid one. I didn't realize this was the Dr. apt you had for him today. I am praying too, for all of you. Let us know how it goes.

jday said...

Donna, BoyBoy is all we ever call him, and when we are out places and people ask him his name he says it's Boy or BoyBoy Day. Women look at me like I'm a weirdo and I have to explain the story and how it just stuck with him.

Denise said...

Boy Boy, Roy Boy, Dan Dan, Danny Boy. We sure do have cute names for our boys.