He was very interested in the casting, but quickly wanted to know when he could take it off and put on his shoe. There were a few tears shed over the next couple of hours every time he was told that he couldn't take the cast off. He's already clomped on Peyton's toes once and made her cry and he's accidentally kicked and tripped over our sweet dog, Toby, several times. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long 10 days!
Thanks for all your prayers-


10 comments:
i completely understand the element of surprise. we have a worry wart too and sometimes it's just better to be "blissfully ignorant". let us know if we can do anything.
Boyboy is so cute! Looks like he did well and I love his bright RED cast. Atleast he's not in that awkard going through puberty stage that I hear makes boys extra clumbsy!
Oh Julie, this will be a long 10 days for you. I am thinking bath wise especially! He does look so cute! And I love the Red!
I loved the first picture! He looks so happy having no idea what's coming:( I bet it broke your heart when he started crying. It will go by quickly. Have him carry a sharpie around and have people sign it. I bet that thing will stink when it comes off!!
Peyton kept saying how lucky he is for not having to take a bath for 10 days. I told he that WE were the unlucky ones because we would have to smell him if we didn't bathe him! And I asked the guy who put on the cast if it would smell that bad after only 10 days and he smiled and said there is just no way to get around the stink- even if it's only 10 days!
I would sign it, "To Boy Boy, you are as sweet as an Almond Joy joy."
You are funny! I LOVE Almond Joy's!
OK...the first picture with the big smail is priceless, and sooo Dave! The last one he looks like such a big boy. Tell Peyton to make sure she has shoes on before asking for anymore hugs from him. :)Good luck with the next 10 days. I will be thinking of you.
What a Punkin! I love that you call him BoyBoy. BTW, are you related to Sassy Seamstress?
Sassy is my neighbor down the street.
Post a Comment