As I was reading my friend's blog, I was reminded of the many projects that I keep on a running list. I complete many of these projects, but some have been on the list, untouched, for a long time and others have been started but not completed. Well, I am proud to say that the project that has been weighing down my list the longest is now finished! Mimi and Granddaddy bought this wonderful playhouse for the kids when we moved here 4 YEARS AGO!! Granddaddy built the porch and I was supposed to paint and decorate the inside.
Recently, Dave was out of town for awhile and I just decided to GIT-R-DONE!! I was going to do a whole High School Musical theme, but decided that I needed to keep it neutral because BoyBoy likes to use the house as The Krusty Krab.Peyton's excitement was worth the 105 degree heat I had to endure while painting.
With this complete, I can move on to the other 17 projects that I have waiting on my list!


6 comments:
That is the coolest thing! Dolly and I had a house just like that when we were growing up and we had some fun times in that thing. I told Roy that in our next house, I want to get one of those for our kids. I remember playing house, restaurant...you name it in my house when I was little. You did a great job. I like the neutral color choice. I also LOVE Peyton's smile and her shirt! LOL!
it looks fabulous! every child needs a southern living playhouse...right?? you did a great job.
Julie! So cute. Peyton looks just like you.
The reason you cannot get any projects complete is because everyone keeps sending things to you to monogram. Hmmmm, wonder who? Sorry!
That is not the reason!! I LOVE doing things for my dear friends! The big projects are where I get lazy.
I love the picture of Peyton and Boyboy. You can see the excitement on their faces! You did a great job finishing this project and they will LOVE hanging out in their new pad. Good job Julie!
I agree with Denise...Peyton looks just like you. She's adorable
JULIE!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful. I love your blog. Me so proud! Your kids are ADORABLE! Welcome to the circle, Shug, WEEEELCOME to the circle! Sorry it's taken me so long to stop by. :)
Post a Comment