Well, here it finally is!!! Thank you Denise, Donna and Dolly for lighting the fire under my backside to get a blog! Now what do I do?! For starters, I have to go to bed because my Ambien is working against all that I am trying to accomplish here! But, I'm set up and ready to get going, so check back later!
12 comments:
Okay, something is already wrong... it is midnight and my blog posting time shows something way different! Was that something I did??
Wow, I'm a genius- I fixed it already!
Julie!!! Welcome to the blog world. It brought a smile to me face this morning as I got up to check my email!
You are doing well and I predict your blog is probably going to end up right at the top of all blogs, along with Donna.
I like your blog name. Funny!
What does Dave say about this new chapter in your life?
I'm gonna do a post to welcome you to the blog world so you can get sum bid-ness!
Oh, by the way, go to blogpatrol.com and download the info needed to get your blog stats--it lets you know how many readers you have each day, where they come from (how they got to your blog), etc.
Also, love your family picture. You, along with Danny, are gettttttiiinnnnggg skkkkiiinnnnyyyy!
Seriously, you look great! I am sure Dave likie!
JULIE!!!!! I am so happy. I feel like one of my kids accomplished something:) Thank you for getting a blog! I know you'll be a natural at this. You are such a funny person and I can't wait to read your posts. When I first started I thought
1. Who will read MY blog? and
2. What will I write about?
I love to do it, now. It's therapeutic for me!! Thanks for doing this for us!!!!
By the way, I just gave you a shout out at the Station!
Nice job! It's like your diary - online! If blogging had only been around 25 years ago, I would have been so-o-o-o informed during those teen years. :0) I'm anticipating a funny and creative blog from my funny and creative daughter!
Whoooohoooo! It's about time! I love the title of your blog and I can't wait to follow a day in the life of a lazy seamstress! Don't go waisting away on us Julie. You're looking skinnier and skinnier on us.
Since Donna and Denise are giving you a shout out on their blogs I'll refrain but welcome to the blogworld!
Denise, I just knew that you would be my first comment!! I know that all of you Reber girls are proud of me and I won't let you down! Dave said that his first thought was that this would be something else to keep me up extra late each night!
Keeping up with Donna in the blog world would be a pretty tall order!!
Beth- WOW! I'm so impressed that you're already in on this!! Now we just have to work on Kathy...
Hello Julie....welcome to the blog world. I am friends with Denise and wanted to say hello. I have salivated over your baby bags the last year. You are very talented. Do you think you can teach me how to put in a zipper on your blog? HA!
Hi Krisit!
Actually, I have had several requests to put up some sewing tips, so I'll add zippers to the list!!
Post a Comment