One of the many things that I absolutely love about my husband is his enthusiasm for birthday parties. Dave has attended most of the parties that Peyton has been invited to over the past two years and I have never had to guilt him or talk him into it. I've realized why... many of the parties have been at Pump It Up, Bounce U and Jump-N-Fun. And, right in the middle of all the action is Dave. He loves it! And, boy, is he in luck today! His BFF, Todd, came to Cade's party with his wife and three children. And I thought that my kids would be the ones looking more like sweatier messes than Chris Farley was doing his Chip 'n Dale dance! I was so wrong...
Note to self and April: Bring a change of clothes for the husbands next time!!!
So, here are my sweet, sweaty messes...


This girl LOVES her brother!

Thank you to all of our great friends for coming to the party! And Rebekah, we're praying that your foot heals soon! We missed you for the rest of the party!
8 comments:
That is disgusting! I can just smell those guys now. Funny, though!! Okay, I think Cade looks just like you--esp. in that first picture of him. Looks like your party was a hit. Go, Julie! I know Cade was soooo excited:)
It is so good to finally put a face with Todd's name! Now, Apppprrriiill, where are you?
The sweat! Wow, those big boys know how to play! Yum!
And, little Cade and Peyton are so cute! You have a sweet family Julie! Happy Birthday to Cade!
dave made you take the picture off didn't he???? i was so looking forward to the chris farley impersonation! you'll have to email it to me.
Julie Day!! Welcome to the blogging world! Your family is beautiful! Love your girl's red hair.
Laughing, that the Sassy Seamstress knows Dave so well! Come on Dave, it was a good picture...Just two sweaty boys....playin around.
Seriously, I was thrilled to have a face to go along with Todd's name.
BTW, Sassy Seamstress, I told Julie to email me your email address and I will invite you to my blog, as well as have Dolly and Donna invite you too. We home girl bloggers gotta keep each other entertained before we go nuts all day at home will our little ones (as sweet as they are).
Hi girls!
Yes, I took the picture off... I am a very submissive wife! I've been paying attention to Denise's teachings on being a Proverbs 31 Woman!! (Actually, I did it voluntarily. He said that I didn't have to.)
Sassy Seamstress! Thanks for checking in!
Suzanne! I was wondering if you would check out my blog. Thanks!! :) I'm not promising anything exciting here, but I'm learning from the Queens of Blogging so it should get better!
Ah man! I wanted to see the picture of sweaty Dave playing hard. Love the updated post and your kids are SO CUTE Julie. I don't think I've seen a picture of them since they were just babies! You and Dave make beautiful ones. Looks like Cade had a fun bday. One he'll never forget.
Post a Comment