CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Sunday, my friend Katrina had her annual Halloween Party. All children AND parents are required to dress up in costumes. Anyone who knows Katrina, knows that she doesn't mess around- when she tells you to wear a costume, you wear a costume!!

Daphne and Shaggy

My honey gets pretty excited about his Halloween costumes! This year, he decided to be Scarface. Pretty sweet, babe!! Don't ask about my lame costume. I was busy planning the Disney trip and getting everyone else straight for Halloween. So I had to go with what we had at home! I'm a softball player- I should've blacked out one of my bottom teeth and gone as Dave! He probably won't find the humor in that!

Sonia, as Sarah Palin and her secret service man!!

Peter and Tricia as Cruella and her Henchman.

I love this one! Ron as McKrackin Plumber!

Peyton with her cute little friends Cienna, Virginia and Jenah.

Katrina and Paul. I know that she doesn't look intimidating as ketchup, but she is intimidating enough to get Paul dress like a hotdog!!!

Patti as a cute cowgirl and James as the cop from the Village People.

Cheryl and Dwayne as sweet witch and the Fonz. Or Danny from Grease? Or Kinicki?


We have another costume party on Saturday night- 80's theme. Dave will be Scarface, but I've got nothing!!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Those are some pretty good costumes. Looks like everyone went all out! The picture of Peyton with her friends is so cute. It deserves a frame! I love that little Virginia. Your lezbo costume is a classic! I was laughing so hard.

jday said...

I AM A SOFTBALL PLAYER- NOT A LESBIAN!!!

Look, it was either that or a ghost. And Dave didn't want me to ruin a perfectly good sheet for a lame ghost costume!!

Dolly said...

Okay, I LOVE the picture of Dave in his costume and guitar. So funny! Your kids look adorable!

Denise said...

Dave is so funny! And I am laughing at you and Nikki's banter about Lesies! You are just a P31 providing for your family first and putting yourself last.

sassy seamstress said...

i know katrina. and i so wish you had called me about the 80's party. i could've dolled you up like nobody's business. i LOVE the 80's!

Donna said...

HAhAh! A lesbian! That is funny! i'm literally sitting here on the couch shaking! A softball player? What?! I can't wait to see the pictures of the 80's party.

Your kids look so cute, too!

Denise said...

Hey, I got your voice mail last night. I must have been in the shower when you called because I was home all morning that day.

Anyway, YES, I/we know---we both just rolled our eyes. He did NOT likie, and felt bad for me!

Jennifer said...

LOL!!! Lesbian=softball player!

Cute kiddos and what a cute couple you two make!