Check out the new addition to my sewing room-
new custom shelves built by my little, baby brother, Jon!!
I have a big sewing room, but I also have a lot of stuff. I just needed to get more organized and cleaned up and this was definitely what I (and my sewing stash) needed!!
And here's the cute little fella who built these for me...
(these are for you, Jackie!!)

I'm loving the glasses! Peyton wanted to know why they are so big.

Oh, yeah... the mushroom cut. A big hit with the ladies...(and Mario, I would imagine!)

Getting older means you get more studious looking glasses and start using "product" in your hair. (Look at my sweet little nephew, Royce! He was such a cutie!! He's 16 now!)
Okay, so here's big Jon now. Cade got some sparklers at a birthday party and couldn't wait to take them outside to use them.
Thanks for all your help with all of my projects, Jon! I'm telling you, we would make a great team on the Amazing Race. We can argue and fight and get on each other's nerves, but shake it off with no hard feelings and get the job done!


9 comments:
Aww man. LOVE the shelves! I am totally jealous. I need to hire your brother to make me some shelves!
Now Jday, just make sure you keep them all neat and tidy looking!
You should have taken some pictures of the rest of your sewing room so we can picture you in our minds as you slave away on our orders!
love the new addition to your sewing room! i know you love it too! oh, and i'm sure your brother loves you for posting those pics. what a way to say thanks.
i can totally see you on the amazing race. i think you should go for it!
O my gosh, this post is great! Your shelves look amazing. Do you have any before pictures of your sewing room? The pictures from the past are hilarious. I always crack up when I'm walking up the stairs at your parent's house and I see the family portrait with Jon and his big glasses and plaid shirt. You should definitely try out for The Amazing race--such a great show. Hopefully, Jon has more patience with you than he has with me. haha :)
Jackie, unfortunately, Jon has no patience with anyone! He kept getting irritated with me for going behind him and trying to paint the shelves. That was much easier than trying to paint them when they were up against the yellow wall. He got all huffy and told me I was the reason it was taking him so long. He just needs to be smacked around a little bit! Right, Jon??
LOOKIN GOOD JON! Lovin the old pictures of him. I am sure he is going to be so happy with you for posting those.
I love your shelves. You know I am jealous. I would be happy with just a closet to put my stuff in, let alone a whole wall of shelves! you did a good job organizing everything and I love the little area for the long bolts of fabric. That was smart.
Wow! J.Style looks just like a store now! Love the shelves and the way everything is organized and displayed! Way to go, Johnny!
I have plenty of patience. I lost it after the 50th time of telling you to stop painting all the things I'm working on and touching. You're lucky I love you so much, Jule. Or should I say Betty.
I had a great time with you guys. Good luck finishing the pergola.
Jon, I almost sent you a text yesterday to tell you I was painting out in the sunny, 90 degree heat! I got distracted to forgot that I was going to send a text! Typical of me. It looks pretty good... I got the posts done and more on the top, but it is a slow going thing. It is a BEAST! I'll be back out there working on it tomorrow.
I still think you need to come back- a fire pit would be a winner!! Well, if or when you ever run low on work, come on down. I'll feed you and take care of you for a week. BUT... you'll just have to deal with all of my quirks! I told you, it's the people who do not know that they are annoying, who are most annoying. I know that I can be somewhat annoying so that means I'm only half as annoying as I could really be!! Love you, too!!
WOW! I agree, your bro did a great job on the shelves. That's really nice that you have a nice, organized place to do your work.
You did a GREAT job on Nikki's shower stuff as always and your stuff was a hit! J.Style lives on!!!!
Post a Comment