A proud moment for your blog. A prouder moment for YOU! SO funny! Me and Margaux liked it. Why didn't Dave get in on it?????? OR you???
I don't know if Dave can do it as well as the kids! And I don't think I can do it anymore! :) Cade can actually do it by putting his hand under his knee and moving his leg up and down. THAT ONE makes a Mama proud!
Classic! You must be so proud.The funny thing is that Adam was doing this same trick this week...even the one with his hand under the knee. I had never seen that one before.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A proud moment for your blog.
A prouder moment for YOU!
SO funny! Me and Margaux liked it.
Why didn't Dave get in on it?????? OR you???
I don't know if Dave can do it as well as the kids! And I don't think I can do it anymore! :) Cade can actually do it by putting his hand under his knee and moving his leg up and down. THAT ONE makes a Mama proud!
Classic! You must be so proud.
The funny thing is that Adam was doing this same trick this week...even the one with his hand under the knee. I had never seen that one before.
Post a Comment