For those of you curious about ant farms...
Dave wanted this thing, but the kids absolutely love it! I have to admit, it is pretty cool.
We would all go to Dave's office and check it every day to see how much the ants had worked. They just keep digging tunnels and if one of the ants happens to die in the tunnel, they drag it to the top and leave it there. Things have slowed down a little now, but they are still busy in there, although I'm not really sure what they're doing.
(Is my life exciting, or what??!)


3 comments:
Okay VERY cool! I might just have to get an ant farm. I think I can handle that as a pet-or pets???
Ants are VERY LOW maintenance! The only thing you have to do is open the top once a week so they can get air. Then they die in 2-3 months. The best pets ever!!
I got my 3 nephews this same ant farm for Christmas last year. This post reminds me that I never followed up to see if it worked. I'm glad to see that it does!
Post a Comment