A few weeks ago, Cade's class took a trip to a strawberry farm. All the kids were pretty excited about picking berries, but before they were allowed to run into the fields they had to learn all about strawberries from one of the owners of the farm.
Waiting for the fun to begin...
Okay, so Jacob (on the left) is getting bored. Cade decides that he'll liven things up with his new trick: armpit pootie noises! Believe me what I say that Boy has this PERFECTED.
Jacob's curiosity has been aroused...
Oh, yeah! This is good stuff!! Cade had him cracking up!! Erin has seen this trick one too many times and is not so easily impressed!
After learning everything there is to know about the life cycle of a strawberry, we were sent out into the fields with containers.
Seriously, these were some of THE BEST berries I have ever had! Peyton and I mixed up some confectioners sugar and cream cheese when I got home. This is DELICIOUS to slother all over your berries!! :)

Boy Boy is a slow little picker, but he did a great job and was very careful not to squish any of the berries. He would be much faster if he weren't so talkative! (Poor thing gets that honest!)

We picked a lot of berries and we had lots of good desserts for the next couple of nights.
I just thought his next picture was too cute! Erin, Boy Boy and Jacob were just walking around holding hands. How sweet!



1 comment:
Listen, I still do armpit pootie noises to get a good laugh out of Max...what's wrong with that? :)
Strawberry picking is so fun with kids and it looks like they had a great time. Sweet picture of all of them holding hands. :)
Post a Comment