Whoever came up with that is genius! I saw it in this week's B, B& B ad AND in CVS's circular. I think it's on sale for 19.99. Good thing to buy w/ those care bucks! :)
about the brownie pan...saw one at Michael's today and it was 19.99. with a 40% off coupon, it would be $12. almost bought it, but didn't.
Sassy! You need to get it! How have you been?? Busy, I'm sure. I passed you last week and didn't realize it until you were right along side of me! Sorry, I'm so oblivious!!
Girl, I'd be so worried that if I bought this thing, I'd be making brownies all the time! Is this true for you?
Yes, I've made a couple batches already!! But, I usually just keep one for each of us and give the rest to people at the school.
Since you posted about this pan, I now see it everywhere!!!! Isn't that funny how that is?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoever came up with that is genius! I saw it in this week's B, B& B ad AND in CVS's circular. I think it's on sale for 19.99. Good thing to buy w/ those care bucks! :)
about the brownie pan...saw one at Michael's today and it was 19.99. with a 40% off coupon, it would be $12. almost bought it, but didn't.
Sassy! You need to get it!
How have you been?? Busy, I'm sure. I passed you last week and didn't realize it until you were right along side of me! Sorry, I'm so oblivious!!
Girl, I'd be so worried that if I bought this thing, I'd be making brownies all the time! Is this true for you?
Yes, I've made a couple batches already!! But, I usually just keep one for each of us and give the rest to people at the school.
Since you posted about this pan, I now see it everywhere!!!! Isn't that funny how that is?
Post a Comment