Disney World certainly is the happiest place on earth, but it
has also been the chilliest!
Thursday started out warm and cloudy-

It was even a little humid-
(that is why the hair is in a ponytail! it started out down, then it
curled, then frizzed-then came the hat!)
And then came the hard rain!! And the cold.
The rain would blow over and we could ride some rides, like Thunder Railroad.
Today we hit Animal Kingdom and Expedition Everest!
Both kids (and Granddaddy!!) braved it out!
Notice I wasn't taking any chances with the hair today!
The hat came out first thing and stayed on all day!
HEY! We had a Michael Jackson sighting!!! Oh, wait... never mind.
It's just a lady terrified of the H1N1 virus.
Oh.. My.. Goodness!! Hollywood Studios had the most
incredible display of lights and music!!
Pictures just cannot do it justice.
We loved it!!!
Hollywood Studios also has a new attraction
called the American Idol Experience.
They had everything set up just like the real stage and
had judges and even an MC like Ryan. A bunch of people
auditioned for the show and we were able to watch a show
with 3 people singing and then hear the judge's critiques and vote for ourselves.
It was so much fun! I made it onto the big screens while I was
dancing in the audience! Dream come true!!!

Peyton braved it through the Tower of Terror and I shot video of
her riding it! It was good, too!! Dave was hilarious, and Pate kept
hiding under his armpit while screaming the loudest, funniest screams!
I was just about turned around backwards in my seat trying to get
it all on film, and I must have erased it!!! I'm SOOO mad!!!
That was good footage!! AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
After dinner the kids wanted to pose with the snowman.
Is it me being tired, or is the snowman melting (tilting to the side)??
Still a couple more days of super, great fun to come!!! :)
By the way, Denise, out of habit I was looking for you with every turn I took!!
When we were over by Swiss Family Robinson we were all saying to look out for the Logan's!
To my great surprise... I did not find you this time. :(


4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. sorry about the weather. I wanted to see a picture of your hair!
That American Idol thing looks fun. I bet Peyton was in heaven.
Why am I not surprised that you found the biggest freak at Disney and got a picture of them!
I would have loved to have stepped out from behind a tree and freaked you out. (I'm laughing) Actually Rose (from the blog) and her family were there the same time you were.
Okay, LOVE the MJ sighting. SO funny! LOVE the man behind your kiddos and granddanny on the Animal Kingdom ride. For some reason that struck me as funny!
Aren't the lights SO pretty!
Did you like Chef Mickey's?
And Peyton! Good girl!! I don't ride Tower of Terror.
Looks like fun fun fun! I wish you could find the video...I went on that horrid ride myself and I MADE my little Anna go on it even after she cried in line the whole time...I.will.never.go.on.it.again.
HOW FUN! I have always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas. I have seen so many specials about it. It looks like you are having a blast.
I am laughing at Michael Jackson. HILARIOUS!!!! You should've walked up and coughed really hard while not covering your mouth. HA!
Post a Comment