Wednesday night, Peyton got her brown belt in karate! Dave and I are so incredibly proud of her. She started taking classes when she was 4. There have been times when she didn't want to go on certain nights, but for the most part, she really enjoys karate. This is her 2nd or 3rd year in an all girls class and she absolutely loves it. This past summer we enrolled her in the summer program that met twice a week and she loved that, too. I think this is when she decided that she wanted to be more serious about practicing and doing well. She's had some private lessons and practices at home with Dave and feels much more confident about her abilities now.
Bye-bye, blue belt!!
Sportin' the new brown belt. And look who's already taken the blue one-


8 comments:
GOOOOO Peyton! That is impressive. I love the title to this post, JDay! Have you shown her Karate Kid yet? I bet you could score it on DVD on ebay!
wow! tell her we said congrats! that is quite impressive. after this, is it brown belt with black tip? i'm not up on this whole karate thing.
Wow - those boys had better watch out for Miss Peyton! She looks thrilled!
Max started karate about 3 months ago and it so stressful for me. Will he ever focus and learn what to do??? The "master" says he will but something tells me he just wants our money. HA HA
"the master" now that's funny. Congratulations to Peyton. Julie, she is one cute little girl. So sporty and gorgeous all at the same time. I love the pic with her little bro. He probably looks up to her so much.
Can she catch a fly with chop sticks? Just kiddin just kiddin! She is so cute. I love that Cade put on her blue belt. It is funny how younger siblings love the hand me downs.
Now Jsnap, I was looking for a "picture" if you know what I mean.
Also, love the name Jenah!
GO PEYTON! She can pratice her moves on Adam next time we are together. Adam will glady sacrifice himself for his woman! She looks so big and tall in those pictures...all grown up!
THat is so cute! Julie, I've said it before and I'll say it again....Peyton reminds me SOOOO much of an American Girl! Her hair, the always happy look on her face. She has the "girl next door" look to her!!! So cute.
I know you and Dave are proud.
Sensay.
Thank you, Donna. I read that to her and she got the biggest smile on her face!
Post a Comment