Poor Julie, is Denise on your case again? Well, she is right...it has been awhile! :)
This really doesn't have anything to do with this in-depth post, but I think someone (maybe Denise because she's in the know) needs to do a post about how everyone knows each other. Like a family blog tree...know what I mean? I keep forgetting how you and Denise know each other but you live in NC and then you and Nikki, etc. ME GET CONFUSED EASILY!!!
7 comments:
You are SOOOO funny!
I love you, Denise!!!!
is this why you keep asking me? if denise giving you a hard time?? j/k
should be is...not if
Poor Julie, is Denise on your case again? Well, she is right...it has been awhile! :)
This really doesn't have anything to do with this in-depth post, but I think someone (maybe Denise because she's in the know) needs to do a post about how everyone knows each other. Like a family blog tree...know what I mean? I keep forgetting how you and Denise know each other but you live in NC and then you and Nikki, etc. ME GET CONFUSED EASILY!!!
JEnnifer GREAT idea.
Julie----I'm snoring!
that is a great idea!
Post a Comment