CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not the only one!

It has come to my attention that I'm not the only Lazy Seamstress in the world. For whatever reason, my brother decided to Google me by my blog name and someone else came up. I am THE Lazy Seamstress and Theresa is Lazy Seamstress. Anyway, as I was perusing her blog, I came across something pretty nifty for all of you preggos and new mommies. Click here. Maybe I can bite off of her idea and make my own proto-type! We'll see...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh, those are cute! Julie, you can do that in no time...get on it girl! Can I order one that has 4 leg openings?

jday said...

Maybe I could figure something out where you could strap one baby on the front and one on the back! Or I could have you strap baby #1 on and then you could put baby #2 on baby #1's back! Minor details...I can iron out these kinks!

Denise said...

Well, there may be 2 lazy seamstresses, but you are THE seamstress. Actually you both have the same sort of taste in neat fabric. And she looks like a good sewer too.

Funny that Jody googled you!

jday said...

Jon was to googler!

Nikki said...

Seriuosly...this gives you an excuse now to change your blog name. I dont like you calling yourself lazy. It is not a word that describes you in any way.

Those things are pretty neat, but I am a little confused on how they work. I am afraid I would get myself all tangled up in that thing.

I am laughing at your description on how you could adapt it for Jennifer. You could make them much better and use better fabrics. Go for it...make me a prototype! :)

Denise said...

I'm with Nikki. You're not lazy. You should change your name to "Reaping What I Sew."