CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ANOTHER Snow Day

Boooo!!!! Okay, this is crazy- there's no school again today! (and there's not really any snow, either!) These kids are going to be in school until mid-June!! I know it's super cold and all, but the roads were fine this morning. So, I cleaned out the refrigerator when I got up. It looks brand new inside! I think I should've done that a LONG time ago! Anyway, after lunch I'm going to Target to get Wii Fit. Should be a fun, family evening!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

How was the Wii fit? I want to see a good post about wht age it give you. I have not done one yet becaue I would probably be 102! Dont even get me started about school being out. Adam and Mark were out yesterday and today and they hve already announced that Mark will be out tomorrow. FOR WHAT?!

Jennifer said...

I'm with you girls. I love my son and he loves me, but I think we're ready for some "alone time"...as they say on The Bachelor!

sassy seamstress said...

i was frustrated with the snow day as well. on a happier note, isn't the wii fit awesome. we LOVE it...when we have time for it. it's becoming harder and harder to find time for the Wii. :)

Momofgirls said...

Isn't it funny how we are really hoping for the snow and a snow day....but day 2 of "off school snow days" TOTALLY irritate us??? Anna is home sick for day #2 so I am feeling your pain!!!

I DO SO LOVE school days when I am in the house All ALONE until 3:00!!!!!

Donna said...

We had school on Tuesday here in Charlotte. I thought for sure they'd cancel it because of the "dangerous black ice on the roads", but nope! I was happy!!

Yes, what age did Wii fit give you?!

Dolly said...

Wow! two days in a row? I want to hear about your Wii fit too! That was so much fun when we played it at my sisters house.