Okay, I re-did the testing for my Wii age two times this past week and got a 38 and then a 28 yesterday. I'm with all of you- the testing is jacked up! Although I have to say that I've been spending a lot of time on the Wii Fit and my balance is so much better now! The yoga has been great for my ailing back and I'm really feeling the strength training. I'm going to keep at it and see if it makes a difference after about a month or so.
Also, I need help! I have a funny video to post, but it comes up sideways and I can't figure out how to turn it. It's right when I view it, but when I try to email it or post it, it's not right. It's probably very simple to figure out, but my brain is fried!
The (not so fancy) Camp Life of Inger Luff
12 years ago


2 comments:
Is that where you've been...testing your age on that Wii over and over until you got a good result? :) Now, how long have you been doing yoga? You are a total Jane Fonda...will you be my personal trainer after I birth these children?
I don't know that I can help you with the video thing. What program did you use? Can you go into that program and rotate it before you load it into blogger? Did you video it sideways?
I feel better now knowing that the Wii fit gives you different ages although lately I really do feel 50!
I'm no help with those videos either. I was FINALLY abel to post a video a few weeks ago and it took me FOREVER.
Post a Comment