CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm embarrassed to say this, but my Wii age is 44!! What??!! I mean, that's only 6 years off, but I was hoping to do a little better than that! I'm going to have to start logging in more REAL LIFE miles on the running trail!! I'll get on that one tomorrow while the weather is supposed to be just beautiful. My friend said that one day her Wii said her age was 70 and a few days later (after some serious practice) her age went to twenty-something. What's up with that??!! I'm going to re-test it after 2 weeks, so I'll let you know if I get any younger...

10 comments:

Nikki said...

You should be very proud with the age 44! I know it is not what you wanted to see...you wanted to see 18 didnt you! Actually I am suprised with the results because you are in great shape. I have heard some people who are our age and it tells them they are in their 70's and 80's!

I am not planning on finding out my Wii age ever. It probably wont even register an age that high and it would definately tell me I an Obese. I dont need that kind of reality.

Keep us posted on you updated age.

Momofgirls said...

I am with Nikki.I will NEVER inquire about my Wii age!!

Well, thanks to your inspiration I am almost finished organizing every nook and cranny of my house! Scott even went to the Salvation Army today with a load. (I wish they would give me store credit!!!!)

Denise said...

I don't get it? You run! Oh, goodness if you are 44 I must be in the grave!

Jennifer said...

Now seriously, how do they determine your age? I'm a little suspicious about this whole wii thing. Don't fall for it Julie!

Dolly said...

I think they figure your age on whether or not you have good balance. It has something to do with that. I'm only saying that because Wii told me I was 50!!!! YEEEOUCH! At least you're younger than me (in the Wii world). Yes, let us know what it says next time you try it.

Denise said...

Yeeeouch! Funny Dolly!

Denise said...

Yeeeouch! Funny Dolly!

Kristi Smalley said...

You don't worry yourself at all Julie. It is just a WII, what does it know? You hold your head up high and know that you are only 28.

Donna said...

Okay, the stupid thing about the Wii Fit Age test is that I don't understand the directions! It says to keep the bar within the red line as you balance, but does that mean above or below? It told me I was in my 40's too, but I don't think I did the test right. IT said my balance was terrible, but on all the other yoga and strength training things, it says my balance is great?! Weird. I don't like the fitness test AT ALL!!!

Noel said...

My first time I was in my 60's! Pat and the boys got it for me for my birthday and insisted that I do it that night. It was the most depressing birthday ever!