We woke up to about 4" of snow this morning! No surprise, there was no school. The kids wore their pj's inside out last night. (Pate's kindergarten teacher used to tell her that if she did that, it would snow and there would be no school. You were right, Mrs. Taylor!!)

This is the first time that Cade has ever been out to play in snow! The snow we've had earlier in the year never amounted to anything and we were out of town last year when it snowed. He loved it and couldn't wait to make snow angels. Check out the expensive new boots he's wearing- yes, Target bags! They worked pretty good.

Poor boy is just laughing and having a great time. Notice the snowball heading straight for his face...

I didn't get a picture of the snowball exploded all over Boy's face- I was too busy yelling at Dave! Yes, I know you didn't
mean to hit him in the face, but YOU DID!!!

Dave moved on to playing and wrestling with our 12 year old sweet girl, Toby.

Cade recovered and had a great time.


It's 9 am and everyone is back inside. Now what do we do for the rest of the day??!
5 comments:
YOU ARE FAST! WHOA! You had already been out to play and posted this by 8:30 in the morning!
I cant believe how much you guys got. That is great, and good for Boy Boy having a good first experience.
Way to go Dave! Way to hit yur kid in the face. Real nice.
Poooooor Cade. Way to be inventive w/ the Target bags. Great idea! Ya'll got a lot of snow too!!! Cute pajama story, too.
Way to be mama bear and protect that little boy of yours...poor thing. Glad you guys had fun...we did too for the short time we were out in it. I have never heard the pj story but I will definitely try it again next year!
I'm glad you had Dave to play in the snow with the kids. Nothing is worse than your husband having to go to work and YOU have to be the one to bundle everyone up and go outside and play in the snow. I HATE Playing in the snow with toddlers. Now, sledding and being out in the snow with adults I can handle, but not the constant shaking off snow on mittens and reapplying, wiping snotty cold noses, picking kids up. Oh, it wears me out. I like to observe from the inside window:)
Poor Cade:(
hahaha! I'm laughing at the pic of the snowball headed towards Cade. Poor Boy is right! I bet Dave felt terrible. Looks like a fun day! Something they will never forget!
Post a Comment