Because I don't have anything worth posting right now, I thought I'd share this funny picture that one of the kids in Peyton's class drew. I'm thinking maybe it's Bela Lugosi or maybe if you look real close you can see Ronald Reagan?? So funny. The whole class had to do posters of BO for the inauguration and this one was my favorite!!
The (not so fancy) Camp Life of Inger Luff
12 years ago


8 comments:
This picture is hilarious and actually pretty good. They got the ears right, that's for sure.
It looks like Eddie Munster. Too funny. But actually a very good picture for a 2nd grader.
Okay, how did you know Bela Lugosi's name? I had to Google it. But, you're right..it does look like him.
What was Peyton's inauguration poster like and did you help her? I don't know that I could have done that.
Thanks for updating your blog...your faithful readers have been patiently waiting.
Jennifer, I used to love horror movies- you all know how much I love creepy stuff! So, I happened to know the real dracula.
No, thankfully the poster was an in class project! Peyton's poster was awful! It was the most half-hearted piece of art the girl has ever brought home!!
And if I had anything worth posting, I would, but things are pretty slow here in Summerfield!
Eddie Munster for sure!
Anna (and Scott) just finished a report on Jedediah Smith, complete with burned paper edges! They have to do a project about him next, We have looked for a GI Joe to use, but sissy Ken will have to do...they are making a man out of him..turning him into Jedediah!!! Maybe I will post a picture when it is finished!
I actually knew who Bela Lugosi was and yes, the drawing does look like him!!!!
Okay, I would have loved to see what Peyton drew in honor of BO. If I had to do one, I would have copied the picture of that "HOPE" poster but do the "NOPE" instead. Or maybe my rendition of the Anti-Christ? Is that bad that I just said that?
Julie you ARE SO FUNNY! First of all I am MAD that I got to this post so late. I tell you what, I check and check and check for new posts---nothing. THEN bada bing--you post--I don't check for a few days and then, bam I miss all the conversation in the comments.
Anyway, FUNNY picture. And you are so funny with that Lugosi's last name. You do love scary movies don't you.
Post Peyton's picture!!!!! What do you do as a parent when your child has to draw a picture of something/one you are not 100% in favor of??????
Too funny, but Peyton threw her poster away! She didn't want it and I wasn't thinking to get a picture of it.
Donna, I love the Hope/Nope picture!
Post a Comment