After the 11 hour drive, the kids got their 2nd wind and wanted to do something fun. Hope the meal and the showers before bed were a good time!

Magic Kingdom at last!

Oops! How'd that get in there??! Seriously, if you're that tired, take the monorail back to your room! This is all we saw the whole time we were there!! (Too much cleavage, I mean.) It's everywhere!!!

And this is one of the shots I took right before we ran into the Logan's. Denise knows that rascalls are one of my pet peeves... I said, "Nine months pregnant or not, you better not be riding around Disney World on a rascall!"
How romantic...

BoyBoy LOVES chocolate, so this kid was lovin' life all week-

It's tough to be a bug...

On our way to ride Expedition Everest- only to find out that it was broken. The cars were stuck at the top of the hill with people in them for about an hour and a half!! Dave and I rode it a couple of days later, but it was a disappointment!! Not thrilling and scary enough for us!

Daphne and Shaggy getting ready to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Future seamstress


Beautiful Epcot-

It's so sad...Peyton is completely out of the Princess phase. I told her that she really needed to let me get her picture with Snow White.

Dave got picked out of the street crowd to try his hand at acting...

He did a good job and was pretty funny!


Denise, check out this double whammy of a rascall! It's pulling another mini rascall! And the other person with them was on a rascall. They were wreaking havoc all up and down Hollywood and Vine!!!

We had a fabulous vacation!
10 comments:
Oh wow, I'm SO jealous...I have got to get my family down to Disney World!
First off, I have never noticed your daughter's hair...it is GORGEOUS! Seriously, that color is beautiful.
And how fun that you got to meet up with Denise and her family. That girl just doesn't stop when it comes to going to Disney World! How much you want to bet she'll be back one more time before #5 arrives??
Looks like you guys had a great time. You have a beautiful family!!!
P.S. How did you get the cleavage shot without being obvious? Was that girl drunk and passed out?
I am laughing. Your post is great and JENNIFER---you are killing me! You are so fuuuuuuny! I will NOT be back again, until February for Maddie's birthday--which oddly enough both Maddie and Julie's little girl have the same bday! How cool is that???
That boob picture is the best yet Julie. I dont' know how you get these pictures without being noticed but I am glad that you did. Your caption about being too tired and taking the monorail back to the hotel is cracking me up!
And the Rascall!!!!! I wish I would have kicked one of those peeps of one and hopped on the rascall, right as I spotted you at
Disney. We probably both would have laughed so hard we would have needed a change of underware!
Good post Jday, goooood post!
oh this brings back so many memories...of disney. not the cleavage. never have been one to have a problem with that.
wish i could've seen dave. i'm sure it was hilarious. did you at least get it on video?
glad to see ya'll were brave enough to drive it like we did. we got there at 3 a.m. and woke up the next morning at 7 to enjoy a day at the park. nothin' like disney to give you a little burst of energy. glad you had fun!
Julie, I love your posts on random people who are weird! I've never heard those things called "Rascals". That's hilarious!
I love how sweet your little girl is to her brother. It's so sweet.
That lady's boobs are gross!
Im jealous! Looks like you guys had fun. I am laughing at all the Rascal pics. REDICULOUS! Daphnie and Shaggy at so cute. I cant believe Boy Boy kept it all on.
Seriously, how do you take these pictures with anyone noticing?
Thank you, Jennifer!
I think I'm starting to be more obvious with the pictures these days. I was completely busted a couple of times! At the Halloween party, there was an older lady who was doing some serious funny dancing at a dance party. I took a picture, but then decided that I needed video. I guess the flash of the picture got her attention and then she busted me getting her on video! She stopped dancing, gave me a mean look, and disappeared into a crowd!! Too funny!
The cleavage shot- I don't know if that lady was sleeping or what! But, she was slumped there for a long time with everything spilling out of her shirt! She was oblivious to what was going on around her.
Peyton had pulled out a photo album of a trip to Disney when she was a year old. I had several funny pictures of random people there, too!
Julie, I am laughing at this post. Those poor "Rascal" people. They could be dying of terminal cancer and little do they know we are laughing at their pictures on your blog. (OK, I am teasing but that was a little Debbie Downerish). Anyway, I have to admit that one time I rode the Rascal at Disney. It was for medical reasons but I was MORTIFIED...especially when you went in reverse and it BEEPS!!! It was awful. There are Rascal Police there too that make sure no one else in on the rascal or it gets confiscated. I'm not kidding.
Now, I saw the cleavage picture BEFORE I saw the caption. I was a little taken aback b/c I thought it was Denise slumped over Margaux's stroller for a second and I was thinking to myself how her pregnant boobies were ENORMOUS and how Danny must be quite a happy man. Ha!
getting all "fall" on us are ya?
I'm just catching up on this but LOVED this post. I LOL at the boob picture. Was that girl for real?
Looks like ya'll had the best time and your kids are so sweet. You can tell they really love each other.
Fun post! Your kids are darling! Looks like it was fun even with the rated x lady there!
I love how you snuck the pictures..I will try that when we go to Cabo this month, I am sure there will be some doozies there!
Post a Comment