Last night Dave and I had a date night and went to dinner and to a place called Spooky Woods with our friends Todd and April. We were all excited for some good, scary fun and at $22.00 per person I thought that we would get that. We were VERY disappointed! We were not in the woods, and it was not scary! The place had so much potential- they walked us through an old house, took us on a dark ride kind of in the woods, and put us into a corn field that led to a castle-like thing that we walked through. It just didn't scare any of us in the least bit. The people jumping out at us were few and far between and they were very predictable. Oh well. There are a couple of other places that we may try to get to before Halloween. Last night did remind me of the time we went to Scaremare with Mark and Tammy Lashey when I was pregnant with Peyton and Dave took off through the house and left me in the dust! Thankfully, Mark must have felt sorry for me and came back to look for me.
7 comments:
What in the world were you doing at scaremare while pregnant??? I can see Dave leaving you and tender hearted Mark coming back for you.
Did Dave get any good ideas for Hell Fest?
That's all he talked about-Hellfest!!! He definitely got some great ideas about what NOT to do! Now we just need a spooky house and a cemetary on 25+ acres of land and BAM! our own Trail of Terror!!
Do you remember your freshman year in college when we hunted half the night for Scaremare and never did find it? I was so disappointed!
I can't believe you went to scaremare prego either! That's funny! What's even funnier to me is picturing you and Dave and your friends sitting in a dark ride in the middle of a corn field. I bet ya'll had fun! Nothing beats Scaremare to me. As much as I've been, I still get a little freaked out going through the woods/front yard.
I, too, can't believe that you did ScareMare while pregnant. How pregnant were you and did you go down the slide at the end?!
Fun date night idea. You and Davey must like scary things.
I don't remember a slide, but that doesn't mean there wasn't one! I was only like 6 months pregnant or so, but I wasn't as tiny as Dolly! I'll have to find some pictures of me while prego...I was HUGE!!!
I went to scaremare with my dad once. They put a snake in his face, he freaked and ran, but fell and hurt his arm. They had to shut the whole thing down, turn on the lights, bring in a Dr. in and let us go out a back way. Anyone who knows my Dad really knows how funny this is...
Post a Comment