Way to keep active, Mama!
Peyton, Maddie, Dan Dan,
BoyBoy and Harry Jack.
It was so cute- Maddie and Peyton were so chatty and were so excited to see each other! Like mothers, like daughters...
Margaux was so adorable as always, but I don't think she was amused at how long her Mommy and I kept talking! It was so good to see you again, Denise!! I wish we could've had more time to visit.
BoyBoy and Harry Jack.
It was so cute- Maddie and Peyton were so chatty and were so excited to see each other! Like mothers, like daughters...


13 comments:
How funny! All the kids look so cute together. We are taking Colin to DW to Thanksgiving. I am so excited!
Julie, who's the fat chick next to you? Sadly I look two times as big as you!
And, where are the good pictures you were showing me---remember the women who was showing a bit more than she should of?
Jenny M.--My promise to you, you will NOT run into us at Disney over Thanksgiving! Hopefully by then this sweet little turkey in my oven will have popped out!
I loved seeing these pictures and think it's hilarious that you bumped into the Logan's at DW. So funny!
Denise looks great even though she dogs herself. And sweet Margaux...she's giving away the farm but what a sweetheart! Good post Julie. Welcome back and I'm glad ya'll had a good time.
Denise, you are beautiful and you have beautiful children...and you took them to Disneyland while PREGNANT!!
*world (oops! I live in California you know!)
Denise, you're crazy- you look great!!
I've hardly been on my computer since we've come back, but I need to post a couple of my good pictures of the funny stuff I saw wandering around Disney!
"Giving away the farm"???? DOlly, that is hilarious!!!
Julie, did you all PLAN to meet there or was it truly random that you happened to run into each other? If so, how neat is that!!
What a nice suprise.
We have had to talk to Denise before about how many times she visits Disney. It is getting totally out of hand. Ha!
LOL at the Logans at Disney....AGAIN!
Denise, you look beautiful. Stop dogging yourself. How funny to run into them at Disney of all places:)
I am laughing at Maddie and Peyton chatting it up. For some reason I can see that happening in my head and it makes me giggle!
Oh, and by the way...I want to see more Day Family Vaca '08 pics!
how fun is that! can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Denise had said that they may be there, but we didn't plan the meeting. I was walking around with my camera ready to get some funny shots of strangers and I heard someone say, "Julie Day!" There was Denise, hanging out in front of the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse with Margaux!
I agree with Donna....more Day family pics please!!
I love Disney! We love California Adventure too...you all should come out this way sometime! Disneyland seems much bigger to me..more spread out I think than DW. AND DON"T FORGET WE HAVE NO HUMIDITY!!
We went to Disneyland and California Adventure a year and a half ago and absolutely loved it! California Adventure is much better than Hollywood Studios (MGM).
Post a Comment