CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday, Peyton!

We love you so much!

7 comments:

Dolly said...

wow! I didn't realize her and Maddie shared the same bday. That's cool! Happy Bday Peyton! Her and Maddie seem a lot alike being the oldest and all. She seems like a sweet girl!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!! What a cute baby that child was and still is! Now, where does the red hair come from? It's such a pretty color...people pay a lot of money for their hair to look that way.

Nikki said...

HAPPY BITHDAY PEYTON! I cant believe you are 8. Hope you have a special day!

Those pictures are cute and I had forgot how short her hair used to be. She is so photogenic. I love the picture of her and Boy Boy kissing. That has always been my favorite.

Kristi Smalley said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton. You are such a beautiful girl!

jday said...

The red hair- funny story...

Dave has a friend with red hair and when he came to visit us at the hospital the day after we had Peyton, Dave asked us if there was something we needed to tell him!

Actually, it's from grandmothers.

Denise said...

What kind of loser friend am I that I am just now getting to this post.

(Actually, I am alone and have some down time. My parents are shopping, Danny took Dan Dan to the Dr--strep throat, Maddie is at school, and the little ones are sleeping---OKAY TMI).

Happy Birthday to sweet Pey Day! I am so happy you and Maddie have the same special day to share! I will always think of you on February 11. What a pretty girl you are inside and out! Indeed!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton! I loved looking through those pictures. She was a sweet baby and she is such a cute girl. She always looks so happy and care-free:)

I love the one of her holding Cade!