It's a cold and rainy morning and Cade is playing hooky today. Denise inspired me yesterday... I got an early start at cleaning and have already cleaned the playroom (not a quick task!) and cleaned Bubba's cage. Now I'm going to tackle this...

Peyton's closet!
Poor girl gets it honest, but she's working on keeping things clean!
Peyton's closet!
Poor girl gets it honest, but she's working on keeping things clean!



5 comments:
You'll have to post an after shot! I like that you girls are posting the real deal on your blogs. I'm going to have to pick a closet and post about it too. The after shots are the best!
PLEEEASE post an after shot! Anna's closet looks very similar, I can't wait to see what you do to get (and keep ) it organized. I just can't bear the thought of doing Anna's right now, I just did her drawers and her room looks great, so if I tackle the closet, all my work will be wasted!!!
Good Luck, can't wait to see pictures!!
How in the world did I inspire you to clean a closet?
BECAUSE...this closet has been haunting me for awhile now and it is pretty easy to ignore since we keep the doors closed! You posted a picture of the mess you had to clean and I figured that if I posted a picture, I'd have to get it finished!! :)
Okay Julie...I organized Anna's closet..uner her bed...and her dresser!! Whoopie! I feellike a new woman, now I need Daddy to paint it, and I found some darling pillow shams that match her bedding to have monogrammed (I drove to the monogram place today at 11 am and they were closed!!!)
Please post some pictures of Peyton's room now!!! I am working on getting Anna's all done so I can post hers!!!
Post a Comment