CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WHOA, NELLIE!!!

Here it is, girls! I was going to say a picture of me at my heaviest, but I guess that's not true because I'm not pregant in this picture- Peyton is in my Poppy's lap! Okay, so imagine me in this picture with AT LEAST another 7 and a half pounds on me! Maybe it was the muffin head that weighed alot. And check out the size of my arm!! And the Red Wood tree trunks that were my legs. I showed this picture to Peyton and I wish I had a picture of her face! She said, "Ew, Mommy, your hair! And you're wearing overalls! And you're kinda fat!!" She said that last part as she was pointing to my lower half! If you ever want the truth about something, ask Peyton- she's brutally honest. But then she told me that, "You're pretty, NOW."

So, as I was looking through a bunch of these old pictures, I found these two of good old Dr. Phemister and Shelley Beck. He was actually on call the day I had Peyton, so he was able to deliver her. Oddly enough, Shelley was on the night I went in to have Cade, so she was there when I had both of my children.


Dolly, I don't think I've ever seen Dr. P in his street clothes!

15 comments:

Dolly said...

LOL at the pregnant picture! Not that you looked bad...just your description then the picture. Loved the overall look and that's hilarious that Peyton told you like it was. You've raised an honest girl!

And Dr. P....what is it about him that warms your heart when you see a pic of him? He's always got that sweet, warming smile on his face. I will say, he had more hair back then. I HAVE seen him in his street clothes. AWKWARD!!!

jday said...

I just showed Dave my post and he said, "Why would you post that??!"

Denise said...

Okay, you win the prize this time. THAT is funny! Thank the LORD you look HOT HOT HOT now--for those of you who have never met Julie, she has recently taken up running and it has done reeeeeal good for the girl! I pray to Jesus that he helps me learnt to enjoy running like Julie.

Dave, you are funny too.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! JULIE! That first picture cracks me up. You don't look bad, but knowing how good you look now makes you look even funnier in that picture! Overalls?! Those were the coolest things to wear around the time Peyton was born so you were in style. It's just funny now. YOu look like a happy new momma:)

jday said...

Dolly, is Dr.P's hair seriously thinning??? These pics were taken 8 years ago...

Kristi Smalley said...

So Julie and Dolly.... did seeing a picture of your doctor make you stop and do a breast self-exam?

Dolly said...

hahha! Kristi, you're funny. Julie, I'm going to email you a recent pic of Dr. P so you can see.

jday said...

Whoa! Crossing the line! Dr.P is a VERY good OB-GYN and that is all it is! Dave really liked him and felt totally comfortable with him, too.

sassy seamstress said...

those pictures are priceless. especially the first one. i think you should post it on FB...LOL! tell dave that some pictures shock us enough that we feel the whole world should be shocked with us. i've had a few of those myself. thanks for sharing. i think we all got a good laugh today.

jday said...

Dave just called me Debbie Dumptruck in that picture!!!!

Unknown said...

Julie, you're a sport and Dolly's right...your description is the funny part! We know you must be a hot momma now or you wouldn't be so willing to post your sacrifier shots. Those overalls really did used to be a HOT number. I had a pair of those myself back in the 90s. Can the Lord learnt me to love running too, PLEASE?!?!

Nikki said...

I love the overalls and wish they were still in style because they are so darn comfy and hide all the flaws.

Kristi, you sure do love the boobies. I have noticed you commenting on boobies on several other blogs. :) Is there something you need to share? :)

Kristi Smalley said...

Yes, Nikki, I must have a fetish because I don't have any!!!! I look like I had a mammogram and those suckers never inflated back again.

You all will laugh. Sometimes, I wear the "girls" (My silicone inserts) Today as I was checking out at WalMart, I leaned over and one FELL OUT!!! I'm not kidding. I caught it mid-air. EMBARRASKING!

Jennifer said...

HILARIOUS!!! You would have some stiff competition right now when it comes to Red Wood tree trunks...that's the first thing to grow on me.

Julie, if I pay for the shipping, will you mail those overalls to me ASAP? I need anything that is non-binding and those look like they would work.

Now Julie, you looked pretty and remember you had just had a baby. Don't be so hard on yourself. How often do you run and what kind of mileage are we talking? Give us some tips!

the mccollums... said...

Julie, I love the post.. oh good times the night Peyton was born. Remember you made Tammy, Stephanie and I scrubs to wear plus matching "ID" badges? And we WORE them around the waiting room that night. When a group of other nurses passed by they asked Tammy which doctor's office we worked for and she didn't know what to say so she told them we were babysitters! Way to think on your feat, Tammy! :) I can't believe how long ago that was! :) I was trying on the masks in the room and Dave yelled at me because everything you touch costs money! Ha ha. -jamie "holmberg"