CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FYI...

I did not know this...
You can use AC Moore, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabric coupons at Michael's! Did anyone know this?? If so, where have I been??! Our Sunday paper doesn't always have Michael's coupons every week, but it does always have AC Moore coupons. Good to know!

Side note: I just do not know how you Reber girls can stomach watching The View! I just had it on while I'm working in the sewing room and Joy infuriates me!!! I had to turn on Christina's Court instead!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I had heard that before. Good to know. I had to get on Michael's mailing list the other day b/c they said they are not doing paper coupons anymore? You have to get them through email?!

I am a "View-er", I'll admit it. I watch to support Hasselbeck. Joy makes me SICK! Today she was a piece of work, but she's getting scared. She said that the "media is obsessed with Palin" and that this election is between McCain and Obama. Really?! Kind of like the media was obsessed with Obama for a good/long 18 months? The sad thing is, Joy is an athiest (I think). She seems a little bitter, too.

jday said...

I'm always torn between loathing Joy and feeling sorry for her. I just don't know how she can stand herself!

Nikki said...

You can also use all the coupons and advertised sale prices at AC Moore. you just have to bring something in with you where it is printed.

Denise said...

For the record: I cannot STAND the View!

Dolly said...

I like the View for the reason's Donna mentioned. I really feel for Hasselbeck and would be in tears DAILY if I had her job. I admire her for her stance and for being the ONE and ONLY in the crowd of those bulldogs. I do get tense watching the show sometimes and sometimes I find myself praying for Elizabeth during the show. Plus, the shallowness in me loves to see what she is wearing. I love her style!