CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go McCain!!!

This is from last weekend when we were shopping at The Streets at Southpoint. I had some really great pictures planned, but Dave thought that I might get beat up in the Halloween store if a crazy Obama supporter saw us. So, this is the best I could do!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! You should've gotten one! I told Max last night that I'm gonna be Palin for Halloween. I can't wait.

Suzanne said...

LOL. Great shots!
Also, Hann, I could so see you as Palin. You could so do the hair and just get some glasses, with some red lipstick, I could see it. A nice suit. Oh yeah, Palin watch out.

sassy seamstress said...

so cute. so are you ordering the pink mccain/palin t-shirt? if you do, let me know. i might be interested in ordering one with you. aren't they just the cutest?

jday said...

I had already ordered the pink hat and shirt this afternoon when I saw it on Denise's blog. I'm sorry! I can be impulsive with stuff like that and didn't even think about seeing if anyone wanted to go in on the order. The shirt is so cute- they were smart to do pink!

Dolly said...

This is hilarious! I love that Peyton is giving him the bunny ears.

I bet there will be a lot of peeps as McCain and Obama this year for Halloween. HPS, you'd make a GREAT Palin! Can't wait to see pics of that.

Unknown said...

You blondies can seriously dress up as Cindy. I've seen you curl your hair like she had it last night, DRS. Then just get you a multi stranded pearl necklace, some big ole diamond earrings, a power suit and two bedazzled pins...a USMC and Navy and you are SET.

Dolly said...

good idear hannie except that I may be a little post pardom and dressing up like Cindy McCain will probably be the last thing on my mind...but ya neva know? If I do, I'll for sure get pics. By the way, doesn't Roy's aunt Anne (Graham Lotz) remind you of Cindy? I think they look a lot a like. Anne needs to dye her hair blonde though.

Donna said...

I cannot believe you are already on top of your Halloween stuff. Love the pictures!

Donna said...

This is Donna Graham typing. I ddidn't know I had another "Donna" to compete with. Uh-oh:)

I love the pic of your kids! So funny! Hannie, definitely be Palin for H-ween. That woudl be funny! I ordered my pink shirt and bumper sticker the other day and I will hopefully get it tomorrow. I am going to wear it PROUDLY!
Julie, we missed you yesterday:(

Noel said...

Love the photos of your kids in the Halloween store. Would have loved to see the other ones you had planned. Also, I really like your design. I saw your link and took a look. She has some cute stuff. I got one too. Hope you are doing well!

Denise said...

Sorry Donna. The first "donna" was me when I was at your house. Funny! I guess I was logged on under your name.